What Information Do We Collect?
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We may collect the following types of information from our users.
- Seller Tools collects and stores Personal Information, including the full name, company name, email address, IP address, landing page, and referring URL, for all users upon registration and use of the Services. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an Account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous.
- We do not currently collect financial information, such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
- We may automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
- Generally, the Services may automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
- We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
- Seller Tools stores cookies for visitors to the Site in order to identify them for relevant advertising through third party websites, also known as retargeting. Seller Tools also gathers anonymous usage information from our visitors via cookies for usage with Google Analytics.
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Information Related to Advertising:
- To support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called "ad networks." Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
Seller Tools partners with third party advertising networks to display advertisements targeted to visitors of the Services. To do so, Seller Tools stores a cookie for visitors for the purpose of displaying advertising also commonly known as retargeting. The data that is stored and collected is non-identifiable and anonymous.
Seller Tools does not disclose any Personal Information to any third party companies for purposes of partnerships or advertising.
- We may collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information may be derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.
How, and With Whom, Is My Information Shared?
Public Information About Your Activity on the Services:
- Some of your activity on and through the Services may be public by default. This may include, but is not limited to, content you have posted publicly on the Site or otherwise through the Services.
Please also remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Services, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Services.
IP Address Information:
Information You Elect to Share:
We may share Aggregate Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
Email Communications with Us:
Seller Tools will send occasional promotional materials through email and you will have the option to opt-out of these emails through updating your preferences in yout Seller Tools account page. Regardless, we reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for Account recovery purposes.
User Profile Information:
User profile information including your username and other information you enter may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services. We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other users.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
Information We Share With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is Information About Me Secure?
Seller Tools is committed to protecting your collected Personal Information. To do so we employ a variety of industry-standard security technologies and measures to help protect all of our information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These technologies and measures include but are not limited to encrypting any transmission of our information using secure socket layer (SSL), encryption of passwords and other authentication mechanisms such as Application Programming Interface (API) keys, and restricting access to encrypted information to support personnel at Seller Tools. Please note that Seller Tools cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the collection of your information and that mistakes and security breaches may occur. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Information of Mine Can I Access?
If you are a registered user, you can access information associated with your Account by logging into the Services. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
How Can I Delete My Personal Information or Account?
Registered users shall have the ability to delete Personal Information related to their full name, company name, and identifiable billing information through their Accounts. Such deleted Personal Information will no longer be stored in Seller Tools's databases, with the exception of Etsy account number.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so on "Accounts" section of the Site. ('Delete Seller Tools Account' button)
What If I Have Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to [protected Seller Tools email address]. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.